SLIDER

Pregnancy Update: 26 Weeks

Tuesday, July 7, 2015


I am currently 26 weeks into my pregnancy (almost the third trimester!!) and happy to report that I'm feeling a lot better.  The morning sickness is still there, everyday for most of the day, but the intensity isn't nearly as debilitating as it was during the first two trimesters. Praise God for that!  I've actually started to prepare and cook meals again (horray!) which I have been truly grateful for.

TheBoy & LittlePeanut are also super eager and excited to meet their little... BROTHER!  Yes, that's right, we're having yet another little boy to add to the BOY CLUB we seem to have started.  TheHubby and I are also very excited for three boys, all two years apart in age.  I pray they grow up to be very close brothers :)

One more trimester to go.  Praying it will be a great upcoming couple of months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger