SLIDER

Snail Mail Challenge // Week 5

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Getting back to the challenge, 6 months later...


One of my very first pen pals was someone I met at teacher's college a few years back.  We both attended, not knowing anyone, but instantly gravitated towards one another.  Looking back, I can see how God purposely brought us together because not only is she my pen pal, but a friend whose friendship I cherish greatly. 

We both have been through three difficult pregnancies together (I'm still in my 3rd) so it's nice to have someone who really 'gets' me when it comes to morning sickness and my kids.  I guess the only difference is that she has three little girls and I will have three little boys :p

So to my friend, Felicia, have a lovely birthday! Wishing you God's best this year and perhaps another pregnancy to look forward to soon! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger