SLIDER

Snail Mail Challenge // Week 3

Friday, January 30, 2015

This week's snail mail goes out to a good friend of mine. She's currently going through big changes in her life but her faith in the Lord, even though things have been turned upside down, is clearly evident.


"Be still and know that I am God..." Psalm 46:10, is a verse she's clinging onto and I can't help but be uplifted by it myself.  

Our little family has been passing around a cough and runny nose, for weeks now, and I can't help but sometimes feel at a loss with TheBoy and LittlePeanut.  Their patience is already super short, as expected with little kids, but add in runny noses, sore throats and crazy coughs, our patience (on all fronts) is pretty much nonexistent. 

So, the verse is a great reminder for me to take time out of my everyday to be still even when the kiddos are screaming and jumping off the wall.  Which, in our case, is everyday!  Despite everything, God is God. And that alone is just awesome.  

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya!!! Your household sounds like mine..lol...those pesky runny noses and ya, I totally get the frustrations! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger