SLIDER

Snail Mail Challenge // Week 4

Sunday, February 8, 2015



This week, my snail mail letter(s) go out to my brother and my brother-in-law's wife (sister-in-law?) who both share the same birthday :)

When I think of my little brother, I am reminded of the small boy who used to jump into my bed at night when there was a thunderstorm outside.  I would always act like thunder and lightning weren't scary but secretly, I loved the company. Today, my brother towers over me, makes more money than I ever did, and is one super great uncle. I am so thankful to have such a thoughtful and giving brother. The boys get spoiled silly during birthdays and Christmas just by my brother alone.  

As well, I'm thankful for my brother-in-law's wife because in many ways, we're very similar.  There are times when we talk about our husbands (who are brothers) and I feel she's the only one who really gets me. Not in a bad way, just in a way that most other people wouldn't.  Needless to say, I'm glad he married her and that we've become such good friends these past few years.


So to both these special people in my life, I wish you a year full of God's amazing and abundant blessings!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger