SLIDER

Snail Mail Challenge // Week 1

Tuesday, January 13, 2015


LittlePeanut 3   Glass Ornaments 0

We were recently invited over to a friend’s place to see their new house, which was absolutely gorgeous. It was decked out with lovely Christmas decorations and I seriously believe it could have been featured in a magazine it was so pretty.  Needless to say, LittlePeanut had fun touching and grabbing everything in sight (and I mean everything!), and even broke one of their big glass Christmas tree ornaments.  Technically, he didn't drop the ornament (it was my brother-in-law, who was watching him at the time) but still, had he not been fooling around with the ornaments in the first place…

Thus, my first snail mail letter goes out to my awesome friend and her beautiful family, who are now one Christmas tree ornament short. 

Lesson learned: Glass ornaments and toddlers do NOT mix.  

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! What brand stationary did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: I'm under my hubby's account :P he's not interested in stationary haha.

      Delete
  2. Hi "Joel" :p The stationary is from from Papyrus. I purchased a bunch of boxed cards on sale over the holiday season :) This is one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger