SLIDER

JK Sign-up... Already!

Saturday, January 10, 2015

While TheBoy won't be attending Junior Kindergarten for another 9 months, registration for the 2015/2016 year has already begun.  I am always amazed at how fast my boys grow up.  I still remember waking up every couple of hours to feed my little guy, and here we are getting ready to send him off to school.  

I've filled out all the necessary forms, I just have to send them in.  So just for fun, I'll backtrack and post some colourful snack boxes I've sent TheBoy for preschool.  Next year I get to pack full lunches and snacks!  Is it weird that the thought gets me very excited? Because it does! Crazy momma here. 


Red grape tomatoes with Swiss cheese slices cut into bear shapes (TheBoy was asked to bring his teddy bear to school for the first day), mandarin orange slices with a strawberry in the middle and bread sticks.


Mandarin orange wedges with a strawberry in the middle, a turkey sausage stick (cut into 4 pieces), a couple of goldfish crackers (in the rainbow container), sliced black olives and green grapes.


Corn nibs, a couple goldfish crackers (in the rainbow container), red grape tomatoes, green apple slices and fruit leather cut into stars.


A couple goldfish crackers (in the rainbow container), a turkey sausage stick (cut into 4 pieces), red grape tomatoes, green grapes and (not so) checkered cucumbers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger